PAX Panel Details

Posted: March 18th, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Interactive Fiction, production, Text Adventure History | 8 Comments »

I was holding back on the surprise guest, but it already leaked out, and what the heck, people should have all the facts before they show.

The GET LAMP panel will take place right after the screening of GET LAMP’s PAX mix, in the same theater. By my estimate it’ll convene somewhere in the range of 11pm and go on for a tad.

Here’s the participants:

8 Comments on “PAX Panel Details”

1. 1 Johan Herrenberg said at 12:45 am on March 19th, 2010:

A pity I can’t be there, the line-up is awesome! Add Graham Nelson and Emily Short, the hall would explode.

2. 2 Sean Huxter said at 6:12 am on March 19th, 2010:

Well I think Emily is going to be there, isn’t she? She’s doing the Storytelling panel earlier in the day.

How many on the panel in total? (I have a little gifty, and I want to ensure I have enough.)

3. 3 Eric said at 7:20 am on March 19th, 2010:

What an awesome lineup! Wish I could be there. I’m guessing this is far too late in the game to film the panel and include it as an extra on the DVD, right?

4. 4 Daniel Auger said at 8:26 am on March 19th, 2010:

I’m with Eric – this sounds like a great DVD extra.

5. 5 RossH said at 8:28 am on March 19th, 2010:

Is this extra going to have an extra? ;-)

6. 6 James Mudge said at 9:11 pm on March 26th, 2010:

Fantastic showing this evening, Jason! There was a lot of energy in the room, and the lengthy applause at the end of the film was well deserved. I look forward to the finished product! Cheers.

7. 7 Harry Kaplan said at 5:00 pm on April 1st, 2010:

All on the same page here, Jason. In Boston I spoke with someone connected with the crew running PAX East, and I was disappointed to hear that the panel after your GET LAMP screening had not been “officially” taped. However, there were no restrictions on members of the audience videotaping any of the PAX East panels, as best they could, from their seats. A Google search turns up several videos already of Wil Wheaton’s keynote speech, but none (yet) of the GET LAMP panel. Do you (or does anyone) know if the brunt of that panel was taped and if so whether it will be made publicly viewable?

8. 8 Jason Scott said at 7:38 pm on April 1st, 2010:

I have three different recordings of the panel. I just need time to put them together.